Love the pictures! I am glad you finally updated your blog. I check it all the time! The boys are getting so big! So cute! I did know that Chuck was a rock star...LOL!!! Hugs
Just the daily ins and outs of raising two little cuties!!
I am enjoying life raising two little boys. They are a blessing from God, as a year ago my heart and hands ached to hold a wee-one of my own; today I am blessed with 2!
3 comments:
Love the pictures! I am glad you finally updated your blog. I check it all the time! The boys are getting so big! So cute! I did know that Chuck was a rock star...LOL!!! Hugs
I had to laugh at the last pic of Jacob - my older niece does the same thing with that bouncy seat since her baby sister came!
That's hysterical! Gabi loves to crawl into those darn seats too!
Post a Comment