Sunday, January 4, 2009

It is Jan.4 already!

Well, the time has come. Two weeks ago I thought I had an eternity of time off to spend with my boys and husband for Christmas; now I sit in the shadows of the alarm clock setting mode. I hate having to return to work, I know that I am grateful for all the time we have off and that Mike and I share most of our time off together, but oh how I yearn to be a stay-at-home-Mom. I just love my time with them so MUCH that it hurts to have to go back to work! Weekends and evenings will be our special time again until Mid February!

We had a truly blessed and wonderful Christmas and vacation (one day I will figure out how to get some pic into the computer~Rowe here I come for a new cable). We were able to spend the holidays with all of our family members and celebrate my Grandma's 85th birthday; she is still going strong! I have a great photo of the boys with her at my Parent's house. We had a sleep over at Grammie and Grandpa's, they also came here and I was able to go and see Mike play his gig on New Year's eve~but the best was sleeping in!!! Can you say 10:45 am, I can not tell you when the last time was I saw that time on an alarm clock! Thanks Sharyn and Paul. We celebrated Jack's 2nd birthday and the boys were TERRIFIC there, did a great job sharing, listening and just being CUTE! We did not get to Bounce it Out, but that gives us something to look forward to.

Betsy~I had a blast hanging out and shopping with you while our Hubby's went to lunch and a movie~who wants that when there is a Sephora store and gift cards to spend!

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and may you all have abundant blessings in the New Year!

4 comments:

wsweden said...

I was just reminding Justin that in just two weeks there will be another long weekend. Hang in there!

The Little O's said...

Moll-I had so much fun with you. I am soooo happy we are making time to spend together. We rock! I am loving my Laura Geller shadow. I may want more... See you SOON!

Alison and Jason said...

I can relate! Even though I didn't have as long off as you, I basically had all of last week off and to go back to work on Monday was like when I returned to work after my "maternity" leave. I miss my boy!!!!

Rebecca said...

I know exactly how you felt. Going back this week was really hard. When I went back December 1 from my leave, I was able to say "It's only a few weeks" Now it's for real. I'm counting the days until mid-February myself. I'm sure they'll be here quickly! Until then, I wish you many happy evenings and weekends:)