I have some time as I have been home with tonsillitis and thought I'd share some goings on around here:
Funny Jake story, Jake has loved coffee since he was old enough to ask for a drink of someone's NONNIE!!!! Mike has a passion for Hot Mocha and now that Mcd's has there wonderful Cafe stuff, well I think that Mike keeps Mcd happy in the morning with his Mocha purchases. So, for Elijah's party I bought the disposable cups for kids that have farm animals on them and little plastic sip lids. We were working in the kitchen and I asked Jacob if he wanted some "chocee milk" his new favorite drink, he said yes, so I tried on of the cups, when I handed it to him, his eyes sparkled, and little enthusiastic voice says, "hot mocha?"!!! IF that wasn't the best statement I'd heard in a long time~talk about giggle....and he now will sometimes ask for hot mocha (meaning chocolate milk) instead of saying chocee milk!!


No comments:
Post a Comment