Monday, April 14, 2008

First Finger Painting Session!





I sometimes check a blog of a woman who posts a daily topic each day, one day in the week it is a toddler task/activity so I took her activity and we finger painted with vanilla pudding with added food coloring! Jake helped make the pudding (did you know that if you put pudding in a tight sealed container with the milk you can make it by just shaking and rolling the container and if you feel so inclined you can add..."I'm gonna shake, shake, shake the pudding up, shake, shake, shake the pudding up, shake, shake shake the pudding up and yum, yum, yum, yum too! Or whatever crazy song you like. I am working on getting sounds and words from my guys so YUM worked for us!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Wondering when you will find us said...

WHat fun! What a great idea :)

wsweden said...

Looks like the boys enjoyed that activity. Mmmmmm....pudding!