



When you combine these three colors what do you get?? Three happy boys eating their ice cream from Maggie Moos!! We met Meme, Uncle Dave and Jack at the mall tonight for some shopping, carousel riding and treats! We also love meeting them there and the boys are so cute together. There is three months between each of them, with Jake being the oldest, Jack and then Elijah, so it is fun to see what each is doing and how they interact. Jacob wanted to go to the mall last night, when I asked him what we would do there he said, "eat pretzel!" He is definitely my son! So we had pretzels and then on the way out ice cream, we had never had Maggie Moos it was a nice treat!
Hope the picture work, I may post my straight hair photo too, I am a girl from the 80s so I like poofy/big hair, but I am trying out the lastest straight hair trend~not sure it's a look for me~luckily a little hairspray and some paste and I'll be back in vavoom action!
Happy Easter


1 comment:
hooray--so glad to see your adorable photos again! what a fun outing to Maggie Moos!!!
Post a Comment