Thursday, June 28, 2007

Elijah's Baptism





Saturday, June, 23 we officially welcomed Elijah into our Catholic faith! It was a great afternoon. He wore the gown made by Nonnie (my Mom) and she embroidered his name, birth date, and date of baptism onto its slip. Now there are officially 2 names on it, his and Jacob's. I am curious as to when the gown will be used again...will WE have another baby??? Who in our family will be the next to have a baby and wear Mom's heirloom in the making. Father Mike did a wonderful job with the mass and he even came and spoke during his homily to Mike and I about the commitment we have made in raising our boys~it was great, it brought me back to the day we were married and he spoke to us then too! Here are some photos of family and his godparents; Matt and fairy Godmother Missy!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

What a beautiful day for all of you. Elijah is such a little love. Congrats!!

Michelle said...

I'm so happy for you guys. What a beautiful day. Congratulations!

Sue said...

What a special day! So happy for your beautiful family!!!

terilynnh2000 said...

I love those pics- especially the one of Mike kissing his head. Congrats!!!

Wondering when you will find us said...

Congrats! What a beautiful family!