Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hmmm, coincidence or Not?


Ok. so this past week has been my first with both boys home with me during the day. We are all adjusting well and trying to get some type of routine going, but here is the thing! I decided that I would choose a skill a week and work on it with Jacob ~nothing formal just a lot of repetition, sorry the teacher can leave school but not the teaching mode! Last week i decided to work on open hand clapping, he does a fisted clap so it should be a nice progression. OK we mastered that on Wednesday...he just decided that at lunch he would clap for himself after each bite~he was so proud of himself! Not only did he do that BUT he started to crawl AND over the weekend he said Mama and Dada!! Now granted we have been working on them, but I find it ironic that it ALL comes together that first week out of daycare!!!!! UGH! I hate bills and debt...they make me have to work...we'll see what else is mastered this summer....ah, still many weeks left of vacation!

5 comments:

Jodie said...

What a smart boy!! I wish you didn't have to work either, my friend. Debt stinks!!

Sue said...

How wonderful that you are able experience these milestones! Enjoy every moment home with your boys.

Michelle said...

Way to go Jacob!! How exciting for you. I'm glad to hear you're enjoying your time together.

Scott and Becky said...

Seems like he was waiting to show it all to you first! Glad you are enjoying your time at home

terilynnh2000 said...

Woo Hoo! Go Jacob!!! Just remember this summer: "Don't count the days, make the days count".

xoxo