OK, I left at 1:30 to have the van serviced and then ended up having a couple of minor repairs fixed; when I came home I asked why the Cat in the Hat didn't pick things up! Elijah was the worried fish...
Oh my...looks like daddy had his hands full. Love the Pictures! Thanks for the posts too! Hey I will go with Sunday! That would be perfect for me!! Hugs and Blessings
Just the daily ins and outs of raising two little cuties!!
I am enjoying life raising two little boys. They are a blessing from God, as a year ago my heart and hands ached to hold a wee-one of my own; today I am blessed with 2!
2 comments:
Oh my...looks like daddy had his hands full. Love the Pictures! Thanks for the posts too! Hey I will go with Sunday! That would be perfect for me!! Hugs and Blessings
Those boys are too cute for words!!
Post a Comment