Wednesday, August 1, 2007
New shoes
Well Jacob has been mobile since Mother's day and just this last weekend he took his first steps~yup at 9 months and 3 weeks!! Now he hates his sandals and will rub his feet together until they come loose and he can pull them off. Today I decided that he had to have a pair of tie sneaker as he has scuffed his little toes on the patio and we don't need to have infected toes! So we went to Stride Rite and had his feet measure and fitted. It was a good thing we did that, I would have never guessed he would be wearing a 6 1/2 extra wide sneaker!! I knew his feet were big, now we have had it verified! Will post a pic soon! Those feet WILL take him places!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Walking?? Wow, where did the time go? That little boy is a mover and a shaker! Where is the Stride Rite store? I need to get Tyler a new pair of shoes to wear with is AFO's. :)
6.5 EXTRA WIDE??? omigosh! Aidan is wearing only size 4. Maybe I should take him to Stride Rite too just to be sure. I know he's is on the short side... maybe his feet are just proportionate??
Congrats on the walking btw :) Give him a big kiss for me! And one for Elijah too!
OMG! He does have big feet!!!! He's such a big boy, walking already! That is EXACTALY the same time Gabi started to walk. Did he crawl? Gabi never crawled (until I taught her after she was walking)...I had heard it was necessary for children to crawl developmentally? Anyway----GO JACOB!!!
WOW...new shoes! How exciting...and big feet to boot! hugs
Post a Comment