We attended the STAR Family Picnic yesterday; what a great time we had. A year, 365 "short" days makes a HUGE difference in the lives of many. We were one of a group of people who attended the picnic last year, that again attended this year, only with baby(ies) in tow! It is amazing how families are made and how much love, joy and happiness you see at the picnic. Jacob had a great time. If the amount of dirt one child can have on him is an indicator of his level of enjoyment than Jacob was one of the happiest kids alive yesterday!
OH and I might add that he mastered drinking from a straw on the way home. We stopped at Applebees (after some Target shopping) he ate his whole grilled cheese and applesauce, as well as a half jar of green beans I had in the diaper bag and then t0ppped that off with a 1/2 glass of milk drank from the STRAW!!! He never stops amazing me!!!
Monday, August 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow! He IS amazing. I guess that nap served him well!
I keep thinking about you. What a year it's been! Wow! Kiss those little guys for me! :)
Post a Comment