Colette talked about capturing her son while asleep, I have done this on several occasions, but thought I would post it tonight! My little sleepy heads after a long day of play! Yup, Elijah is secure in his boyhood, sleeping on the pink sheet...do you think Jake is ready for a pillow??!! That is one of Mommy's projects for this week, I have some fun 1930 repro fabric to make him a pillow case!!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
God Bless my little sweeties
Colette talked about capturing her son while asleep, I have done this on several occasions, but thought I would post it tonight! My little sleepy heads after a long day of play! Yup, Elijah is secure in his boyhood, sleeping on the pink sheet...do you think Jake is ready for a pillow??!! That is one of Mommy's projects for this week, I have some fun 1930 repro fabric to make him a pillow case!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Thanks for posting the pics. I LOVE seeing sleeping babies!
LOVE IT! I love to watch them sleep...it is the best...so peaceful. Great pictures!
Post a Comment