Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Wow, we had a Father's Day weekend! We spent yesterday in Buffalo with Grandpa and Grandma~it was yummy stuffed shells and some to just relax and talk with them. The boys were able to swim as Grandpa had the pool set up for a few days to make sure it was warm enough~I giggled because Jacob will run through the hose with the icy cold water...but Elijah is a warmer water man! Although it was Father's Day Grandma gave Me a flame less candle to try~I can not believe the scent that comes from that candle and it truly is pretty...QVC lookout I may be on my way to buy!

Today Mikey and Elijah went to Tops and picked up treats (donuts) while Jacob and I slept in an extra 1/2 hr or so~(my hubby is a dear, it is father's day but I get to rest) the boys loved their breakfast treat and we gave Daddy is Genuine Dad t-shirt and a gift card to his favorite place for music stuff! We fried a turkey at Aunt Marcy's where Jacob and I had our first dip in the pool~i can see many days spent there this summer. Her yard is fenced so the boys were free to roam and we could relax a bit. I left the camera at home so I will add pics when Auntie Poo sends them to me!!

A busy but family filled weekend!

Mikey~you are the best daddy and I love you for that, I fell in love with you all over again today when I saw you in the lawn chair with Jacob draped over you...you are the best!!!!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: