Monday, June 9, 2008

Maybe he is getting ready to potty train!!

OK...so people say boys take longer and are ready later for potty training, but most dont walk at
9 1/2 months either so...

Jacob wakes 3-4 times a week with a dry diaper and will stand on a stool at the toilet and "pee." He started doing this last week at the sitter's too. Today he went all day in the same diaper, he actually grabbed at his diaper and when Becky asked if he needed to pee he would shake his hand and walk to the bathroom ;) Yesterday he called Dada, did this motion and then climbed onto the changing table and lay down for a new diaper....so, I think it is time to take his lead and see where it goes...I am not going to force him but if this is what he wants then we shall try it!!!

Elijah has figured out how to pucker for kisses and we have placed a milk jug filled with water into his FP grocery cart and he has found the new freedom of being able to walk around~he is a happy camper!!!!

1 comment:

wsweden said...

Wow! That's great. Justin was three and I had to make him give up his diaper. He laughs when I tell him how he would ask me for a diaper when he had to go.
Way to go Jake!