Sunday, June 8, 2008

Maybe I've Slowed him down...

The boys had a blast visiting with Grammie and Grandpa and aunts and uncles today! We celebrated Uncle Dave's b-day~Elijah's dinner consisted of only cake...hmmm...can man live on carbos alone? Grammie and Grandpa had done some garage sale shopping and the boys loved the ride on toys they found...Elijah was happy with the rocking car/motorcycle and the crowing glory they bought a pool to keep them cool in..fun was had by all!

While we were there I ran to Target to buy some little boy boxer briefs. It seems that now we are sleeping in less clothing i.e. just a onesie that there is such access to our diaper, too much temptation to pull the diaper off and run around or lay in bed with just the onesie or most mornings in the buff! Jacob loves to be naked! So after some thought I decided that we would diaper, put on the boxer briefs and then add the onesie...I doubt it will stop him forever, but it will slow him down just a wee bit...(I hope) I will post a pic of our super hero later this week (we left our camera in Buffalo)

Enjoy and keep cool!

No comments: