
Mike and I will be married 5 wonderful years this Saturday, Nov. 22. It was a beautiful day, 55 degrees and sunny. I had my coffee on the porch at my parents house and enjoyed the wonderful beauty of the fall sunshine! We have had a blessed 5 years; we've bought a house in this wonderful village that I grew up in and Mike loves, we have 2 wonderful sons and have made it through difficult times with our relationship as strong as ever! I love you Mikey with all my heart and soul!
I am borrowing this idea from my friend Julie who listed the 8 reasons for her 8 year anniversary in Oct. I loved the idea!
5 Reasons I love Mike
1. He adores me and makes me feel like a princess, like I am the only thing in this world that is important to him.
2. He takes my breath away! His smile melts my heart and his "Pay it Forward" attitude makes me proud to be his wife!
3. He is a genuine person, one that our sons will be proud of, someone that I pray they will imitate.
4. He is my BEST friend and husband, the one that I can not wait to come home to each night.
5. He has stood by my side through life's joys and pains, making me a stronger person because of the faith he has in us and our love!
I look forward to spending the weekend with you at Woodcliff babe!


6 comments:
Happy Anniversay Molly and Mike! Wishing you a wonderful weekend and many more years of happiness ahead!!!
Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on five wonderful years together!
Happy Anniversary Molly & Mike! Love reading your "5 reasons"...and your wedding day sounds like it was beautiful!
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Your two are such a sweet couple. Hope your weekend was wonderful!
Happy Annversary to the two of you and wishing you many wonderful years together.
What a beautiful tribute. Happy Anniversary to you two!
Post a Comment