Thursday, March 27, 2008

Not US!!


When it is quiet in our house for more than about 47 seconds and the kids are up it makes you lift your eyebrow wondering what they are into! Well, as I was getting the plates for dinner I had one of those quiet moments and this is what I found when I checked on them! The funnier thing was that once Jacob realized I was there he started to put it away~they are a bit young for Atari! The TV cabinet is sooo tempting since it is open once for day for 30 minutes, we watch a Mommy & ME play group video, so we can sing and dance and gallop around!

Only one more work day left of the week!! Happy weekend eve everyone!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

That is such a cute picture. They both have the same expression on their face!

wsweden said...

So cute. Love their matching outfits.

Sue said...

Double Trouble!!!

..or better yet, "Twice Blessed"

Michelle said...

Chuck said they have that "Busted!" look on their faces :)

terilynnh2000 said...

Oh how funny! They are too precious. :) What a great pic!