Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sniff...tickle...sniff






It always seems that when the temperature is going to be warm enough to take Jacob out and play that he ends up waking up with a sniffle or tickle in his throat; today is no exception!! I know that this is most likely nothing more than a sniffle, our house is dry, but I will not take that chance knowing how quickly he ends up with junky respiratory stuff, so instead we had a preventative breathing treatment, some saline to the old nose and we brought the snow inside!

Elijah was not as sure as Jacob about that new white, wet, cold stuff, but he tried!

6 comments:

Scott and Becky said...

Looks like so much fun! What a good idea - I will have to store it away for when Olivia is a bit older.

Wondering when you will find us said...

WOW, what a great idea! Your boys are so cute!

Sue said...

Such a fun mom! You must be a teacher :-)

Colette said...

I have to say...until I read the end of the post, I thought he waws playing with flour! That is a great idea! The boys are growing so fast! And boy are they beautiful!!! Hugs to you!

Julie said...

I cannot believe how big Elijah looks!!! YOu are such a fun mom! :) Julie

wsweden said...

I love the idea of bringing the snow to them where they can stay nice and toasty!