Thursday, July 17, 2008

Aunt Meme and Mommy Dough-no




We had a GREAT play date with Jack at Aunt Meme's house! We arrived and played all day, both inside and out in the water! It was so nice to have the boys together and watch how they respond to one another! This was one of the things that Missy and I used to dream of back in the day. Now that she has a lighter load for the summer and we are off we are making a point of getting together more frequently!

I wanted to get on the road early this morning, so I showered as Mike fed the boys. I grabbed a biscuit and started eating it on the way; when from the back seat I hear, "Mommy dough-no?" Jacob used a clear, purposeful two word phrase!!!!! It was music to my ears and if I had not been on the thruway I would have bought him a dozen donuts to celebrate!!! To back up a little those who know me know that I have been obsessed with his talking, making myself crazy with worry about will he talk etc. On Tuesday we had donuts, with each piece he got we said donut so today when he out of the blue asked I was SOOOO PROUD of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to be outdone, Elijah pipped up with "Missy" when I said we were traveling to her house!!!! Can I say that I just LOVE these TWO little boys to PIECES!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: