Sunday, July 13, 2008
"Jake, Jake, Jake"
My Hubby loves to play music~and he is very good at it. He has recently started a little country band with some friends and even some former students. They their first "gig" in our village tonight during our festival. Mike was SO SUPER EXCITED. I was excited that I could go and bring the boys~they love music...but here is the "extra" cool thing...I enjoy Mike playing Mary Jane's Last Dance, he WAILS on the harmonica while singing and playing guitar with it, every time he plays it in public he talks about our adopting Jake from Indiana as there is a line about a woman from IN in the song. Imagine Jake's face when Mike tells the story and the crowed starts chanting, "Jake, Jake, Jake Jake thought he was the rock star~bopping his head while they chanted!!" It was a neat moment that we shared tonight!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What a neat moment! Jake, and family, must have been so proud.
Post a Comment