Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sweet Tyme!





This is the name of Mikey's new country band! Did I mention that he hates country music, well at least he used to. Last night they had their second gig at BW's restaurant and Bar, it was a kickin' time!! People were dancing and singing along with the band and we even had 2 people inquire about "booking" them for a wedding and another bar~you go honey, you deserve to enjoy your passions!

The wee boys were having fun too. While Daddy was getting us dinner and I was cleaning the kitchen area Elijah initiated his own band by getting out the Calphalon lids and a spoon...he played them like cymbols on a drum kit and Jake played like cymbols in marching band, so I dropped my sponge and marched along with him~what great FUN we had!

My MUSICIANS!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

So where is a picture of Mommy marching????

Glad to hear that Mike is enjoying playing! Barry sure misses it since his band folded about 6 months ago.

terilynnh2000 said...

You are an awesome Mommy- taking the time to enjoy the little moments in life! :) Tell Mike I said Congrats. Make sure you invite me to a gig- I'm a converted country music fan of about a year now. Love it!