Sunday, July 20, 2008

Loads of FUN!





Our neighborhood is FULL of families with young children which makes us very happy. There are enough little boys to outfit a garage band and girls to be groupies..but I digress...one family to our west has 3 boys from ages 2.5-6, so we have a lot in common. They have a water slide in their yard and a ride on Harley motorcycle. The bigger boys are off camping so our boys were invited to come play on the water slide~no older boys to climb over us :) Elijah did not need the bigger boys there to help him tumble into the water he did it ALL by himself~little sweetie!

After sliding Jacob was saying "mo-mo Mo-Mo," it took a minute for me to figure it out, but he had spotted the motorcycle that he sees the boys ride and decided to test drive it. I don't know why I was surprised that he figured out how to get it to go forward, backward and to steer it "a little." It was a FUN afternoon!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

LOVE the motorcycle. Emma would be in heaven. She was actually quite put out on Saturday that I wouldn't buy her a Hot Wheels motorcycle that we saw at a yard sale.

terilynnh2000 said...

Aaaahhhhh Summer!!!! :)