OK, so if you've been to our house, you know that our house is not usually quiet during waking hours and there is always the sound of toys being played with, knocked over or yup, even thrown. This morning Jake and Mike went for dough-nos and after we enjoyed our breakfast he was cleaning the kitchen while I folded laundry. We were actually having a conversation and I could hear him perfectly and he could hear me without my having to use MY outside voice!
I said to him...it is really quiet what are the boys up too...this is what they were doing!
Now, I am impressed that Jake built this bridge, figured out how to put the slide so it would not fall off the speaker and folded lawn chairs AND that they were both sharing and playing so nicely! We are currently in the world of "MINE;" both boys using it repeatedly!!!!
Second pic, I think we have a future QVC host on our hands! Grammie and Grandpa were there to see the Quacker show and I got this great mug...it is perfect size and weight, which is what I love!


No comments:
Post a Comment